A Texturizer, Pomade Primer and Setting Spray in one
Layrite Grooming Spray is the barbers’ secret– perfect for priming damp or dry hair to enhance the hold of your styling product. Add fullness and texture while taming frizz and fly-aways. Its buildable nature allows for customizable, weightless hold with no
sticky residue. There is no wrong way to use it.
Works best for:
• All types from thin to thick to hard to control
• All lengths
• A perfect base for all styles, especially those requiring higher hold
What makes it unique:
• Creates fullness + texture for the appearance of thicker hair
• Steps up hold and control without weighing hair down– feels natural and soft, not sticky
• Preps hair to work better with pomade
• Tames frizz and fly-aways
• Never flakes
5 ways to use Grooming Spray:
1. P O M A D E P R I M E R- to set the foundation before applying hair pomade for a smoother application, more styling control and enhanced holding power
2. T A M E -challenging growth patterns and spray all over at the end of the day to revitalize and freshen up your style without getting hair wet again
3. T E X T U R I Z E R -on damp or dry hair for additional texture and grip for care-free styles
4. T H I C K E N I N G S P R A Y -and apply all over before blow drying for natural looking volume and fuller style
5. B U I L D A B L E S E T T I N G S P R A Y- to customize the finished style with weightless hold and no build up
How to use:
1. Liberally mist in towel-dried hair based on hair density and texture
2. Blow dry style with hair dryer until dry (optional)
3. Apply pomade or hair clay to shape and maximize your style
4. Mist in hair once fully styled for additional hold to help it set and last all day
• Works great as a pre-step to blow drying
• Use in conjunction with Cement Clay to help thicken the appearance of thinning hair
• Use as a cutting lotion for control in sectioning
• Use Grooming Spray instead of water for styling, as water can break down hold of water-based pomades
Water/Aqua/Eau, SD Alcohol 40-B, PVP, Fragrance/Parfum, Yellow 5/ CI 19140, Coumarin, t-Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate
The spray bottle works amazing on wet and dry hair. Has a nice smell and the hair fells smooth once applied. Totally would recommend said product.
I use this product to tighten my "look" daily. It's not a hard hair spray but rather a finishing touch to hold fly away hairs and give a slight sheen. This is a must have product for men who want to look groomed. Would love you guys to consider travel sizes.
Over the years I have used everything on my hair. Paste, wax, gel, pommades, from Oribe to Eco Gel. I have found the most pleasure in using products from Layrite. Currently I'm using Layrite Cement Clay along with the Grooming Spray. My hair is very thick and heavy and it always holds my hair in place. With the men's styles of today you definitely need a product you can rely on. My choice is Layrite! Also, the products smell great and remember a little goes a long way.
This stuff is perfect! Great as a primer, great for volume with the blow dryer, and great to seal it all in after you are done styling and combing
New product for me and I've only used it twice very lightly. It is a solid product, great to finish up your styling for the day.
Man, this stuff is an amazing tool
Really a great feeling, great smelling, great performing product. Nice to have an extra bit of hold when paired with the Natural Matte Cream while maintaining low shine. A great preparation for my mane!